We have the best deals for Chernobyl, searching between the many tour operators and dealing straight with the zone with our main partner Soviet Wonders.
Chernobyl Group Tours: €92
Last Minute tours from €120
If you are a group of 5+ persons we can organize a door to door service with the best guides and very good price. You can do two days tours, 3 days or more, just write us an email
All tours to Chernobyl starts around 8AM, covering the basic spots:
- Pripyat Town (Amusement Park, Main Square, walk around streets with Market and important buildings and Pripyat Cafe area)
- Kinder Garden in Kopachi Village and Summer Camp
- Chernobyl Industrial Zone (View from the New Roof Covering the Reactor Nr.4, drive along the cooling channel and the ruins of the Unfinished Cooling Tower of Reactors 5 & 6, Bridge with Giant Catfishes)
- Duga 2, The Russian Woodpecker, the top secret Radar Antenna Station from Soviet Union and it’s administrative and village buildings
- Drive Thru the villages with abandoned houses in the outskirts of the Exclusion Zone
- All tours include Food at the Zone at the workers restaurant
- English Speaking Guide
- Transportation there and back
- Obligatory Insurance
- Registration and Permits
- The Zone imposes a restriction to visit inside the buildings, so if you go in, take that as a plus
Chernobyl Group Tours runs almost everyday, with prices between €89 and €132. In order to get a lower price, book at least 4 working days in advance. Our groups are between 8-30 people, starting at an agreed Meeting Point, in city center.
When you choose a Two Days Tour, your 1st day is longer, since you don’t have to return before the closing of the 1st gate (5PM), giving you more time to explore other buildings in Pripyat such as Hospital, Music School, Cafe/Restaurant, Super Market, more buildings around Duga, Unfinished Cooling Tower, Fish Farm Lab and Reactor Nr 6 area. The Tour Includes Accommodation at the zone (simple but decent), 2 Lunch, 1 Breakfast, Transportation and Guide. You will return next day around 6-7PM. This kind of tour runs on special dates and should be inquired within 7-15 days in advance.
2 Days Chernobyl tour costs between €270 and €430, depending on the amount of people we get for the tour.
You can also Take a Special Tour to Chernobyl, where you can see in 1 day, the same as a regular tour, with extended 1 hour and visit other places like the Hospital, Cafe, Unfinished Cooling Tower and other spots. It’s a special tour like Private or Small Groups formed by hostel or the agent, with a maximum of 6 persons per car. You will return a bit later than a regular tour, around 7PM.
Special 1 Day Tour costs between €135 and €320, depending on the amount of people. We need at least 7 days in advance to register it ! Also you will be picked up at the hostel. A Private Tour , Small Group or with your group of friends.
Get in touch ([email protected]) for more details if you are interested. Booking with us gives a €10 OFF (on most of the tours, besides group tours) on Soviet Wonders website, ask for the coupon code !
You can do up to 5 days tours in Chernobyl !